Last updated April, 2016
In order to ensure that everyone respects the wishes and privacy of exhibitors and attendees who do not wish to be photographed or videotaped, we require that all those who attend adhere to following the SC Photograph or Video Acceptable Use Policy. Under this policy audio recordings are treated the same as video recordings.
- Attendees should not take photographs or videos of a booth without first securing the cooperation of the management of the booth being photographed. All preferences expressed by an individual booth manager must be respected.
- Members of the media – with a proper SC Media/Press badge – are permitted to take photographs or videos on the Exhibit Hall Floor without restriction, but ONLY during the hours the exhibit hall is open. No photography or video recording is permitted on the Exhibit Hall Floor before and after exhibition hours without the authorization of SC. Off-hours photography and video recording are limited to the official SC photographer and vendors/exhibitors who film ONLY in their own booth/display.
- Photos or videos for public broadcast or commercial distribution are only permitted by members of the media with a proper SC Media/Press badge, by the official SC photographer, and by vendors/exhibitors who film ONLY in their own booth/display.
Technical Program including Workshops, Tutorials, and BoFs
- Photography by the official SC photographer is allowed in the technical sessions. Photography by other attendees including Media/Press is allowed unless prohibited by the presenter(s).
- No video recording is allowed during technical sessions and presentations; however, SC reserves the right to record special sessions (e.g., Award and Invited Speakers) for public broadcast on official SC channels. The recording of the session will be clearly posted outside and announced inside the room of the session.
Please respect the wishes and privacy of exhibitors and attendees who do not wish to be photographed or videotaped.
Violators of the SC Photograph and Video Policy will be asked to leave the convention center and may be asked to surrender their conference pass.
Of course, photos taken properly should be shared with the community! Please use hashtags #SC17 and #hpcconnects when posting your photos on social media.
Click here to download the Video Recording Consent Form