SC17 features a diverse and exciting range of panels. Plan on actively participating in one or more of the panel offerings. Come and debate hot topics and big HPC challenges, with energetic discussions among experts and broad mainstream contributors. This year’s panels include:
- How Serious Are We About the Convergence Between HPC and Big Data?
- The ARM Software Ecosystem: Are We There Yet?
- Reproducibility and Uncertainty in High Performance Computing
- Best Practices for Architecting Performance and Capacity in the Burst Buffer Era
- Supercomputing in the Shadow of Giants
- Blurring the Lines: High-End Computing and Data Science
- Common Big Data Challenges for Bio, Geo and Social Sciences
- Virtualization Ecosystems
- Post Moore Supercomputing
- Silent Errors in HPC Systems
- HPC Software: Is “Cool Stuff” Really Incompatible with Sustainability?
- Energy Efficiency Gains: Retrospectives and Perspectives
Details and schedule: http://sc17.supercomputing.org/submitters/panels/