The SC tutorials program is one of the highlights of the SC Conference series, and it is one of the largest tutorial programs at any computing-related conference in the world.
It offers attendees the chance to learn from and to interact with leading experts in the most popular areas of high performance computing (HPC), networking, and storage.
SC tutorials generally cover a wide range of topics including:
- Basic and introductory topics for expanding broader engagement
- Applications and application frameworks
- Algorithms, numerical methods, and libraries
- Software engineering for portable performance and scalability
- Parallel programming methods, models, languages and environments
- Software tools for accelerators (co-processors, GPGPUs, FPGA, etc.)
- Algorithmic, tools and runtime support for heterogeneous systems
- Performance evaluation and/or optimization tools
- Debugging and correctness tools
- High performance I/O, storage, archive, and file systems
- Scalable data mining and machine learning
- High performance networking technology
- Scientific and information visualization
- Systems, tools and techniques for energy efficiency
Check out this year’s schedule online. To learn more about a tutorial, you can follow its link to get a detailed description and checkout the promotional information the presenters have provided. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.